Friday, August 24, 2012

New pics...yikes.

Ok, so since I said I would, AND just to keep myself accountable, here are the new 'progress' pics. Not sure if they show any progress at all actually, but I need to post them nonetheless to keep myself accountable. Ok...so here goes....


                              Ok. Now let's see those pics in comparison to
                                    the very first ones I took.
                                      Here is BEFORE:



                                            And here is NOW:


                                              Again...BEFORE:
                                                And NOW:
So, I can def see a slight difference. On my legs, especially. Today is my LAST day of the Jillian workout on Level 1. Tomorrow, its off to level 2, yay! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment